Thursday, September 5, 2013

TLS Fics of the Week 9/3- 9/9


Penalty Shot by Edward's Eternal
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9203413/1/
Recently divorced, Bella struggles to find a new life for her and her son Jake. Enter Edward and his son, Emmett. Used to being alone, finding Bella is an unexpected surprise for Edward. Blending their lives together sometimes requires an extra shot on goal to even things up. A simple, heartwarming story of two single parents finding love again, healing and building a new family. Rated M


Review by Agrutle

Bella Black is trying to start anew after her divorce. Her son Jacob wants to play hockey again so she signs him up for the local kids team. She’s quite literally knocked off her feet by a Cullen, Emmett the rambunctious son of Edward, the coach or FCC as Bella refers to him. Not knowing that he’s the coach she just calls him FCC, Firm Chest Cullen, until Alice tells her he’s the coach.

Edward is attracted to her and she to him but Emmett’s mom shows up after the first practice and Bella assumes that Edward’s married. Lets just say it takes a little bit and a big mix-up to get it through her head that he’s not married and he wants to explore things with her!

"I don't mean to bother you, I just wanted to call and say hello. And see if you had given any thought to Tuesday night. Letting Jake come here? Emmett would love it." His voice was a pleasant hum in my ear.

"It's a nice offer, Edward, but what about dinner? I won't have time to get him home and fed—"

My voice trailed off in uncertainly as I tried to sort out my schedule.

"No worries, it's Tuesday. Esme makes spaghetti every Tuesday. A lot of spaghetti. You could join us if you'd like?"

My stomach twisted. His perfect wife made spaghetti on Tuesdays. Of course she did. And he was being kind and offering to let me come join them.

So his son could have time with his friend.

I closed my eyes at the unexpected burn of unshed tears. I wanted to say no, but remembered how happy Jake had looked at the idea.

For Jake.

I cleared my throat.

"I have to work, but that would be great for Jake, Edward. Thank you. And please thank, um, Esme, for me as well."

See!! Not only does she think he's married but she thinks Esme is his wife! How funny!!  Edward is so confused by Bella’s stand off-ness. She seems to like him but she keeps him at arms length.  He wants much, much closer.

Then I became serious. "And where is your father this evening, Edward? Did you simply not invite him? Since that would have ruined the joke? You know very well I invited you and your wife this evening. I simply assumed her name was Esme. Why do you refer to your mother by her first name?"

His face fell and he stepped forward.

"Well, first, my father is working tonight, at the hospital." He took a deep breath and found my eyes. "And second, and most important … not a joke, Bella. I call her Esme out of habit. She volunteers at the school and the rink and she likes everyone to call her that. She says when I call her mom at school it makes her feel old." He shook his head. "This was not a joke. I swear. My mother wanted to meet you."

I looked at him. "Feels like one to me. Please join your mom in the living room. I'll be in with some wine in a moment." I turned quickly and walked down the hall into the bathroom. I needed a quiet minute to myself to collect my thoughts. Before I could shut the door though, a hand closed around the edge and Edward pushed into the bathroom behind me, closing the door.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Our conversation isn't finished."

I shook my head wearily. "It's fine, Edward. After dinner you can go home and laugh about it with your wife. I get it. I assumed something incorrectly. I will call her myself and apologize."

Edward stared at me. "You really don't know."

"Know what?"

He stepped closer and I backed up into the counter. The bathroom was already small, but with Edward's looming presence it felt tinier than ever. He was so close I could feel the heat of his body and I pushed myself as far away as I could. "I thought you knew; I thought Alice would have said something. There is no wife, Bella."

I gaped at him. "I saw her! She was there that first Saturday. She came into the locker room! Alice said she was Emmett's mother."

He nodded. "Yes. Tanya was there. She comes to the first practice every year and maybe one game."

I shook my head. "I don't understand."

His voice became softer. "She is Emmett's mother. She isn't my wife. We're divorced, Bella. The same as you are. She remarried almost immediately."

These two together are so cute and sweet its about enough to give you a toothache. They are tender, loving and they love the other ones kid. Then there are times where they can set a fire. I’ll leave you with this little bit and then you must go read it!! It’s so good and its complete!

God, no one had ever touched me like Edward. I had never wanted to touch and feel someone so badly. I had never experienced such a deep, burning want for any other man.

My hips shot off the bed, every inch of me needing to be closer to him. Yearning for his touch. Desperate to feel him against me. Inside me.

"Please … Edward … God … please …"

My voice was raspy, pleading, as I keened his name, begged for him to ease the quivering, urgent desire tearing through me.

"I have you, baby."

Then he was there … home. Inside me. Deep and pulsating. We both groaned at the sensation as he stilled, savoring the moment; his eyes locked with mine as we felt the intimacy of being completely joined. He hovered over me, arms resting either side of my head; his eyes dark and hooded. "It's never been like this, Bella. Tell me, baby. Tell me it's never been like this for you," he begged. "The heat … fuck … Bella… the heat."

"Oh God … never."

Shuddering, he thrust forward again, moving in long deep strokes, his rhythm smooth, his eyes never leaving mine. I clung to him, lost in a sea of sensations. His strong arms held me in place, his hands embracing my head as he gazed at me. His body pinned me down as he surged and ebbed; every movement, every thrust met with one of my own as we loved and rocked. He began moving faster, his head dipping into the hollow between my neck and shoulder, his hisses and groans deepening, my name escaping from his lips. The sounds of our lovemaking filled the room: the creak of the mattress, the slip of the soft sheets, our skin, damp with moisture, meeting and parting, his guttural groans and my whimpers mixed with pleading cries, all filled the air.

I shattered around him, soaring and rising, my body arching, twisting and locking down, as I cried out his name. His lips crashed against mine as he roared and plunged one last time, cursing and coming, filling me, before finally ceasing, collapsing on top of me, his head resting on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight, loving how he felt on top of me, knowing I had only a short time to enjoy it.

Our chests rose and fell in heavy panting breaths. He pulled himself up, leaning over, kissing me. Soft, adoring sweet caresses of his lips and tongue that spoke so loudly without making a sound. He shifted and rolled, encasing me in his arms, keeping me tucked into his chest as we laid entwined. His lips nuzzled and kissed, his fingers drawing small gentle circles on my back as we slowly recovered. I kept my head tucked under his chin, my mouth leaving small kisses on his chest, my hands pressed into his warm skin, drinking in the delicious feeling of being completely loved. I had never experienced anything so wonderful before. I closed my eyes, reveling in the closeness and the utter completion I felt with this man.


Deviant by Planetblue
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9069505/1/Deviant
He pissed me off and then he turned me on. Spectacularly. Rated M


The Debt by Ta Paixao
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9339195/1/The-Debt
Juniors in college, Bella and Edward live together under a tense agreement. They aren't exactly friends - not anymore - but Edward has a debt to pay and a promise to keep. Edward will get his chance at redemption... Rated for all sorts of adult content. EPOV. Rated M


Confessions After Dark by 2DrunkUnicorns
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9613993/1/Confessions-After-Dark
"Everyone has something they'd like to confess…" Every Friday night, he calls. And every time he calls, I listen. A story about what happens when fantasy blends into reality – when the secrets we share are just as important as the secrets we keep. Rated M


Bella Donna by JiffyKate
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9175099/1/Bella-Donna
Edward and Bella are similar creatures; they both screw people for money, but one of them goes for blood. It's nothing personal...until it is. Rated M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket