Saturday, October 6, 2012

TLS Fics Of The Week 10/1 - 10/7/2012: The Fab Five are up!



Judging Books by Savage7289
Debutante Bella is planning to follow Dad's footsteps. A chance meeting at a stop light with a beautiful boy on a bicycle gives her a new outlook on life. Is she willing to risk living life to the fullest with this fascinating, but damaged, young man? Rated: Fiction M

Review by: KimiD

A different adage of do not judge a book by it's cover. If you want a fun ride that is an unfilterded Edward who is bit different, have I got a story for you! Speaking his mind is a way of life for Edward in this story. That throws a very unsuspecting Bella off balance at every turn. 

Here is just a hint from Our Bella~

"When I looked up into his face, I was surprised to see he was a little older than I had originally assumed. I always figured groups of boys hanging out on the corner ranged from about fourteen to sixteen, but this one had to be out of high school. He had a couple of days' worth of stubble covering his cheeks and neck, unruly, brownish-red hair and intense, bright green eyes. His full bottom lip was adorned with a pair of thin silver hoops through the left side, and a matching hoop went through his eyebrow. Three more hung from the lobe of his right ear. There was some dark, swirling tattoo wrapping around his left arm, and something more colorful just peeking out of the collar of his T-shirt, but I couldn't make out the details of either design. There was a thin gold chain around his neck, the front of which was tucked into his shirt with the chain pulled tight at the front, the lump of a charm of some sort hiding underneath the fabric."

And our Edward:

"I have a thing for feet," he said, and then blushed. He actually blushed. "Put them on – they're really comfortable. Here…"

He moved off the bike and held it steady, indicating that I should sit on the seat to change my shoes. As ridiculous as it was, my feet were killing me, and getting out of the heels sounded really, really good. I looked at the ridiculous shoes in the bag, then at my $1500 executive-wear designer skirt and blouse.

"I don't think they match my outfit," I told him.

"Who gives a **?" he asked, looking at me quizzically. "We're not going to the **ing Candelabra downtown. No one is going to be looking at your shoes, and you'll feel better."

I couldn't really argue with his logic, but found myself looking around for anyone I might know exiting the building. When I didn't see anyone, I sat down on the bike and pulled off the heels. Once I had the Converse laced up, I dropped my dress shoes in the bag.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I noticed Edward glowering at the bag in my hand.

"I don't suppose you would let me burn those **ers up, would you?"

"My shoes?" I asked, incredulous. "No! Of course not!"

"I figured," he grumbled.

"Why would you want to do that?"

He looked up to my face again and gave me the same questioning look he had before.

"They hurt you," he said with a shrug. "I don't like them."

He guided me on to the seat of the BMX and took off down the sidewalk in the same fashion we had before. I held tightly to the middle of the handlebars, with his hands on the outsides. His thumb reached over slightly and ran down the length of my little finger.

Sound Interesting? You have no idea... A journey of firsts for a Bella used to doing everything she is told and never speaking what she feels is challenged by a boy who always say Exactly what is on his "mind" making said girl re-evaluate and have to learn to maneuver out of her comfort zone... and learning to love it~! Stepping out of that comfort zone takes her on a path that will change her and all she thought she knew about herself, for the rest of her life. Edward will melt your heart with his insights that almost make her feel he's reading her mind. Another great love story that is only 5 chapters but wow to all that she encompasses in those 5. You will totally love this. I know I do and have read it several times.



The Harder They Fall by Ironic Twist
Bella Swan had big dreams that were quashed by reality. Now, a momentary indescretion may cost her the little she has. Or maybe it will be the best mistake she's ever made. Edward Cullen's life is perfect. Well, almost. Perhaps these two can help each other out in an unorthodox way. Rated: Fiction M


True Nature by M7707
An expert in vampire psychology, Dr. Bella Swan is assigned to the Institute's most intriguing captive to date: Edward Cullen. But who is studying whom? AU Rated: Fiction M



The Gift by Mamasutra
Http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8507369/1/The-Gift
For it is giving that we receive, but Edward was never expected a gift that would forever change everything in his life from the moment it was in his hands. Be careful what you wish for. Bella/Edward/Tanya Rated: Fiction M



The Give Away Girl by MrsSpaceCowboy
Honor student Bella Swan has mastered the arts...of manipulating her divorced parents, rolling the perfect joint, and faking an orgasm. Who wouldn't want to keep a girl like her? An unconventional coming of age tale for Gen Xer Bella. Rated M

ENJOY THEM ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket