Sunday, April 17, 2011

Life is Rough in this fandom

Yet another fictastrophe, Fold Your Wings by Jadalulu, which is up for TLS Fic of the Month here has been pulled from ffn. Not surprising with all of the stars, rainbows and carebears shooting out of this lovely fandom lately.


No worries though. He's alive and well right here: http://jadalulufyw.blogspot.com/

Please read this excerpt, take it in and understand that NOTHING in this fic is without purpose and understanding on BOTH ends. The story is absolutely wonderful and the writing is beyond impressive, especially, considering this is Jada's first fic. I've posted an excerpt below. DON'T MISS the last sentence.

 All of the uproar over what is "being done" wouldn't have been an uproar if people would have been in touch with Bella's character from the beginning and just PAID attention to her. The last sentence says it all.

And on the car ride home, I realize that I feel considerably more relaxed. I feel...sated. It's the first time I've left there and not succumb to instantaneous self-flagellation. I'm surprised at how...smug I feel.


Edward may have approached me. He may be paying me to provide a 'service' for him. I may hate the crude words that fall from his mouth every time it opens. He may be a selfish, miserable, misogynistic asshole who takes and takes without concern for me. But it doesn't mean that our arrangement can only benefit him.


Because tonight...I took too


BOOYAH! Can I repeat that sentence? Because tonight...I took too.  That sentence says way more than those five words ladies and gentleman. Enjoy Roughie. I do.

1 comment:

  1. Gah!! This fic totally owns me right now!! Roughward is fucking HOT!!! Don't know what that says about me but I don't care!! Long live Roughie...F you FF.net!!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket