Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lemon Drops for February 9, 2011


Lemon Drops
Happy Hump Day, everyone! Sometimes, it doesn’t take a whole story to get you in the mood, just a one-shot can do the trick. Here are some outstanding one shots to get you over that mid-week hump and rev you up for the weekend ahead. Hope you enjoy them!
Edward has grown to adulthood as the only child of a farming family. Hoping to earn extra money, he travels to the city each day, ultimately finding more than he bargained for within one of the mansions of affluent Chicago. AU, B&E, explicit lemons.
Outstanding one shot!! Fantasy’s depth of character is one rarely found in a one shot and she throws in a nice little twist at the end.
This was a one shot bought for the Support Stacie charity auction. It is hauntingly beautiful and I, sap that I am, cried like a fiend as I finished it. I am not going to tell you anymore than that, just give it a read. I am sure you will not be disappointed!!
Bella's sixteenth birthday is made perfect by a kiss from a beautiful boy, but then she doesn't see him again for three years. Does he even remember her?
Surfers and secret kisses! How could I not be sold on this one? Someone rec’d this to a friend for a list she was compiling of Summer-themed fictions. Being the nosy h00ker I am, I snagged the link. My curiosity paid off once again!
Cougar Revolution One-Shot Contest WINNER! Too many drinks lead
43-year old Bella Swan to an anonymous, one-night stand with a hot young
stranger. When her mystery man becomes her new boss, can she resist the
sizzling attraction drawing them together?
Alright, as a self-confessed cougar, I HAD to read this one and I am planning to dig up more from this contest in the near future!!! TKegl writes amazing one shots full of great descriptions and HAWT sex. This little story is no different! This little excerpt is enough reason to read:
“I refused to call it the Walk of Shame.
It was the Walk of I-Got-Three-Orgasms-Last-Night-Motherfuckers.”
Read it!! DOOO IIIITTTTT NNNNOOOOWWWW!!!!
Winner of Love Through Lemons contest. When Bella thinks Edward is attracted to another woman, how can he show her she is all he wants? AH/OOC. Lemony goodness.
After Bella and Edward attend a business dinner, where Edward is ogled by the wife of the client., Bella is left feeling insecure and inadequate. Edward proceeds to show her, through a HAWT lovemaking session, exactly how desirable he finds her. This may require a shower afterwards.
So, there you go! A quintet of amazing fics to get you over your midweek slump! I’ll be back next week with another batch to keep you going! If you have any favorites, rec them to me here or on The Lemonade Stand Facebook group. I’ll be more than happy to check them out and pass them on! ‘Til next week~ Don’t forget, sometimes, all it takes is just one shot! SMOOCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket