Friday, November 20, 2020

Flash Fic Friday

FLASH FIC FRIDAY IS BACK!


A big shout out to all those who flashed us in October! 

With all the craziness going on in the world, we wanted to bring some of the fun back from the fandom heydays with Flash Fic Fridays.

What’s a Flash Fic?
Basically it’s a spur of the moment, scene or story prompted by gifs, pictures, words, or quotes.

How does it work?
On Flash Fic Friday, TLS will post a picture prompt to the blog. Using the image, we are asking writers to submit 100-300 words ONLY – no more, no less. Please leave your submission in the comment section at the bottom of the post using this format:

- Penname
- Link to your FFN profile
- Your wonderful 100-300 words

Is this a contest/competition?
No, but we are hoping to inspire words from writers and smiles from readers during this period of social distancing.

So flash us!

Give us some dirty words with a side of sizzle. Make us swoon from sweetness. Or if you love angst, make it hurt so good.

Here’s the prompt I selected for this week. Make sure to incorporate it into your submission:



Happy writing!
XOXO
Lay

~0 0~

NOTE: If you are unable to hit publish, try changing your browser. Blogger doesn't seem to like Safari, or Chrome. Firefox and Internet Explorer seem to work best. Chrome can be used if your switch to private or incognito mode.

3 comments:

  1. Sunshine1220
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6671637/Sunshine1220

    ***

    He drags the head of his cock across my lips, the pre-cum painting them to a shine. “Open.”

    My stomach clenches at the command in his voice and the fire in his eyes. Bending to his will, I part my lips, allowing him to slip his cock into my mouth.

    “Good girl.”

    He cups my cheek, and my lashes flutter closed. His thumb brushes along my lips as they wrap around him, and I allow myself to get lost in the moment. I suck and swallow, hollowing out my cheeks as he pushes deeper into my mouth. The pressure at the back of my throat gives me pause. My eyes open, watering at the sensation.

    “Breathe,” he reminds me. He gathers my hair in his hands, pulling it from my face. “Breathe through it.”

    I look up at him as I swallow once more. His eyes close, and he tosses his head back. His dress shirt is pushed up, giving me full view of his stomach muscles clenching with every push into my mouth.

    He quickens his pace, and I redouble my efforts. When he comes with a groan, I swallow like the good girl he tells me I am.

    He stumbles back, his ass hitting the edge of his desk. “Damn.”

    I rise from my knees, breathless and dripping wet. My hands sneak up his shirt and splay out over his abdomen, his muscles bunching under my touch. “You’re welcome.” I peck him on the lips and turn to straighten myself so I can walk out of his office.

    He reaches for me, pulling me into his arms. “Where do you think you’re going?”

    I raise a brow. “Back to work. I suggest you do the same.”

    His eyes sparkle as he smiles. “You got it, boss.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot and clever twist. I like the more progressive roles!
    xo
    Nan

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket