Monday, August 5, 2013

Like to be teased?... Come on in:



If you haven't checked out the TLS Angst Contest entries because you just aren't sure which ones you really want to read and don't have time to read all of them... no worries. I've got a teaser from each entry for you and I'll be posting two a day, everyday until public voting opens on August 14th! This way, you can read all of them or just the ones that grab you! There are SO MANY excellent entries in this one contest that I'd hate for you all to miss out on this, so you can find me here, each day... hooking you up with some angsty teasers!

Let's go: 


I look up seeing only three people are in front of me now.
Off to the side, a well-wisher greets herwith a kiss on the cheek. She deserves a damn Oscar for her performance. She's wearing a wide-brimmed, black hat as well as darkly-tinted sunglasses. I pull down my own hat further on my face in the hopes of staying out of her line of sight.
My heart begins to hammer once again, my stomach picks up its somersault movements that arequicker than any gymnast, my lungs continue to lack sufficient oxygen, and my tears fall freely, unable to be contained by my flimsy handkerchief.
All too soon, I've reached the reason why I'm here this morning.
Big, fat, salty tears are torn from the deepest part of me; where I'd hidden long-held feelings that I'd only shared a week ago.
I get to the front, but regret quickly washes over me. I won't be able to see if he has on his signature colors of black and white that made him look debonair. I won't even see, for one last time, his burnt reddish hair color or his very masculine jawline … both so classically him. Even though I'm only staring down at a closed casket, I can't leave. I can't move from this spot.
He's dead … he's gone.
Here lies the man, the only person that ever loved me.
Irrelevant me.

Irrelevant Read more here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9517456/1/Irrelevant


"I love you."
She nodded; a smile lit up her face. "I know. "
"How do you know?"
"Because the way that you're looking at me makes me feel beautiful."
"You are beautiful. Remember that."
I started moving inside her, slowly and unhurried. Though we didn't have all the time in the world, we did have that night.
I unleashed our hands with an overwhelming need to touch her skin, to connect with her on every level. As I touched her body, she ghosted her hands over mine. Down my back, across my chest, firm hands on my hips encouraging me to move faster and deeper, until we were lost in each other. Lost, yet found.
Twenty minutes later, Bella was exhausted and spent; sound asleep in my arms. Tears stung my eyes because I knew she was my forever and I was so fucking scared of losing her. I tightened my grip, holding on for dear life. While she slept, I laid awake, intermittently placing kisses on her exposed skin. A thousand kisses for the thousand of ways I loved her.
If only those kisses could have healed.

Bella's List Read more here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9518930/1/Bella-s-List

Please scroll through our previous blog posts for more teasers, and stay tuned, each day, for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket