Monday, August 12, 2013

Like to be teased? Come on in...


If you haven't checked out the TLS Angst Contest entries because you just aren't sure which ones you really want to read and don't have time to read all of them... no worries. I've got a teaser from each entry for you and I'll be posting two a day, everyday until public voting opens on August 14th! This way, you can read all of them or just the ones that grab you! There are SO MANY excellent entries in this one contest that I'd hate for you all to miss out on this, so you can find me here, each day... hooking you up with some angsty teasers!

Let's go:

Love me, the unthinking, all visceral generative force inside her whispers, the voice of her mind so small in her futile request. Love me. Love me.

She knows I can't.

Love is God, and God's been dead for years.

But, I can find deferment of that agony in this interminable girl's agonizing pain, and she can find unrivaled pleasure in the arms of the only man, dead or alive, who isn't afraid of it.

"More," I breathe, lips over hers, and no sooner has the word left mine than a searing spinal headache begins. The crushing sensation in my skull is so sudden and so intense I have to close my eyes tightly to keep from screaming. Even so, a rumble from my chest betrays me. I'm nearly incapacitated by the hundredfold migraine, and if feels so good. It's so vastly beyond good that I grind myself against her, hardness straining to make contact. Jane gasps, and her little hips buck under mine while short, high whimpers echo in the hollow space between us.

Don't stop, please. Don't ever stop, the tiniest little roots of who she is murmur, again and again, shameless want leaking from her mind as she pleads for more.

She closes her eyes, and I can feel her, trying to hide, knowing she can't. Knowing I can hear every thought. Feel every wish.

I push again, slower this time, the entire length of me soaking in her, even through the wool of my pants and the thin cotton left covering her most vulnerable place.

"I can't stop anymore than you can," I snarl, spiteful and breathless with pain. "Give me more."

The littlest immortal moans, and my headache is replaced with innumerable needles of piercing pain, hot and slow moving, and seemingly measureless as they bite at my eyes, my neck, my torso. I howl, lifting one arm instinctively to my chest as though I could shield myself.

As if I want to.

The pain is disorienting, and before I can regain my bearings, the needles feel like they've been electrified. Sizzling numbness races through every nerve, and I grit my teeth against it, but doing so doesn't contain the long curse that escapes my lips as delicate fingers untuck the front of my shirt.

"Fuck," feels like it's torn from chest. It burns in my mouth as the same little fingers unbuckle my belt, and my balance falters. Marble crumbles under the heels of my hands as I fall forward, chasing what I want most.

"Don't stop," I warn, drunk on pain and so overwrought. "Don't fucking stop."

The fire she assures me with burns like violently sharp edges. Like spinning in razors. My voice breaks, and my eyes are wide in pain, but I can't see. Basic intuition is blinding as I push and push against her gift.

Not even dying compares to this. The excruciating change from living to immortal is nothing next to the purity of this hurt.I'm deranged in it for moment, manic and blind and bereft of everything, even time.

And it feels

so

fucking

good.

When I blink, I realize I'm breathing, panting hard and pushing harder against little flames and small palms. Lips parted, I'm burning alive while scarlet eyes watch me so closely, loving my struggle.

Little Stars- Read more here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9547089/1/Little-Stars



I shoved my door open and met her at the back of the car. "I'm a pussy because I want to know what the fuck is going on with my girlfriend? Because I want to help?"

"No. You're a pussy because you didn't even get pissed when I was talking to that guy. You fucking walked away and went to find your precious niece and Heidi's amazing sister. Maybe you just don't care anymore. Maybe you want me to fuck someone else so you can have a shot at Chelsea. Is that it, Edward? You want to fuck other people? I bet Paul could fuck me like a man."

"Fuck you, Bella." I wrapped my arms around her and hoisted her over my shoulder. She struggled to break my hold, I wasn't putting her down. She'd officially gone too far.

As soon as the door slammed shut behind me, I set her on the ground and roughly pulled her back against my chest. "Is this what you want?" I hissed, palming her breast roughly. My heart thundered in my chest, and my cock hardened against the small of her back as she arched against me.

"I don't know. It's been so long since you've really fucked me, I don't even remember what it's like." She reached behind my head and fisted my hair. Yanking my head down, she pressed her lips to my ear. "I bet Paul knows how."

I slowly lifted my head and chuckled in disbelief. Dropping my hand, I cupped her pussy over her skirt and squeezed. "If you say that motherfucker's name one more time, I'm going to shove my dick in your mouth to shut you up." I walked us forward until her thighs hit the back of the couch.

I squeezed my hand over her pussy until she winced. "This is mine," I cautioned, my voice low. Kicking her legs apart, I pulled away enough to rip the back of her skirt until it fell to the ground. A wave of unease rolled over me, and I wanted to stop. This wasn't who we were anymore. This was us in the beginning. When we were young kids who got off on fucking with each other. Before I realized we were more and didn't need games and fights to love each other with passion.

Bella spun around to face me. She shook her head in disappointment as soon as her eyes landed on my face. "I knew it. I knew you couldn't do it. What a fucking letdown."

My lip curled in anger as I reached up and grabbed her hair. "You want me to fuck you hard? Tell you if you ever fuck another guy I'll kill him and you'll wish you never met me? That's what you want?"

"That's what I want. Be a fucking man. Show me you still know how."

I released her hair and grabbed the front of her shirt. She hissed and flinched away from me when the material dug in her skin as I tore it from her body. "Oh, no, baby." I tsked, dragging the straps of her bra down her arms. "You wanted this. Begged for it. Now you're going to stand here and take everything I give you."

Watch Me Burn- Read more here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9547056/1/Watch-Me-Burn

Please scroll through our previous blog posts for more teasers, and stay tuned, each day, for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket