Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lemon Drops - Cause sometimes One Shot is enough!


Lemon Drops
March 30, 2011
I apologize my lovelies!  The day got away from me yesterday with a mess of stuff going on in my house.  Here are our Hump Day one-shots a day late.
Sometimes, it doesn’t take a whole story to get you in the mood, just a one-shot can do the trick.  Here are some outstanding one shots to get you over that mid-week hump and rev you up for the weekend ahead.  Hope you enjoy them!  As always, I have a Jasper fic up first!

"When I was human," Bella said, "I always had a soft spot for PB&Js."

Anyone who knows me, knows that Jasper owns my heart (and any other body parts he wishes to claim at any time!).  Give me Jasper and a healthy dose of Peter and I have found a place just shy of heaven!  I couldn’t help but be intrigued by the title of this little fic alone, having an unnatural affinity for PB&J myself.  The only difference is now, whenever someone mentions a PB&J sandwich, mine doesn't necessarily involve grape jelly, peanut butter and bread and the resultant blush is damn hard to explain!  Give it a read!

On the Double by MasenVixen
It's Bella's first day on the job as a body double in the new Edward Masen film. First up? The sex scene...O/S for the Haiti Compilation. Rated M for lemons. AH

Trapped by KTBass
AH. When Edward wakes up, he discovers that he isn't really awake. As he struggles to piece together what has happened to him, he finds the puzzle is more complex than he realized. One-shot.

Want No More by Savage7289
 Bella's new job takes an unexpected turn when terrorists take over her office building. Bella is taken hostage, but the sexy head henchman seems to be exactly what Bella wants and needs. BPOV.

While in the Moment by YellowGlue
WINNER- 1st PLACE PUBLIC VOTE - Tropicana. Candy necklaces. Love notes. Finals week. Edward/Bella smutfluff entry for The Sake of OJward Contest

Come Fly With Me by Jenny0719
Despite her fear of heights, Bella books a flight to Chicago to complete a book deal with a demanding author. But fear of flying isn't Bella's only problem. With just a few twists of fate, Bella learns that the man sitting next to her on the plane isn't who she thought he was at all.


Check them out and enjoy and let them know that The Lemonade Stand and busymommy sent you.  Make sure you come back and tell me what you loved or what you hated, too.  Don’t forget to drop by our group on FB and say hi!  If you have a rec for an awesome one shot you think needs more exposure, share it with us! Until next week, SMOOCHES!


1 comment:

  1. I have already read all of these but they are so goooood! Thanks for the lemon drop ;)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket