Thursday, February 3, 2011

For those that aren't scared of the dark

From time to time I need a little DarkWard in my life. I decided to check The Wayward Pushers blog tonight and I noticed the ARCHIVES link. I was impressed to find a list of fics, organized by WARDS < brilliant, when I clicked the link.
So, I browsed the list of wards and decided to click on one of my favorite wards, Darkward. They had an entire list of fics that are sure to give you a darkward fix and here are three fics, that I can guarantee, will NOT let you down, on your hunt for Darkward. These three are super stars when it comes to fanfiction.

Bella's blood was just too tempting to be ignored. While Edward drags her around the world, barely keeping a step ahead of his frantic family, Bella battles the monster for possession of the gentler vampire inside her captor. EPOV. Rated M-violence/sex

I personally loved this fic.  It was one of those fics that involved me to where I didn't want to put it down but didn't get extremely bitchy and bothered when I absolutely had to either.  I've read fics that make me insane like Hit by Destiny by OCDmess but with this one, I was able to keep a pleasant attitude while enjoying my addiction to the fiction. I hope that makes sense to some of you out there LOL.

Bella Swan is content with her career and her new life in London but feels that there is still something missing. Will a chance encounter with sinister yet intriguing stranger hold the answer to what she truly desires? AU. Rated M for lemony reasons.

Incubus: a sex demon that visits women in the deep dark of the night. Edward relies on his special gifts to consume his prey. What happens when he meets the one woman immune to his unique abilities? M for dark lemons and dark themes

After you get some Incubus Anomaly you should check out the band Incubus. Incubus is one of my favorite bands. Brandon Boyd, the lead singer, will sing you into oblivion with his divine, poetical, romantic lyrics and sensual voice. I've had the pleasure of seeing Incubus live and they are nothing short of amazing. I've inserted a little vid of Incubus acoustic version of a little song "Drive" you might remember from WAYYYYY back in the day<3


If you get a chance, stop by The Writers Coffee Shop Publishing House and browse their collection of published fiction.  You can purchase "Mocked by Destiny" by Michele Richard there. Michele is an avid fanfiction author and reader and one our TLS Ladies, show her some love and read the summary of her book below.


Mocked by Destiny by Michele Richard
For Stella Richards, life in the charming town of Virginia Beach is not as magical as one would think. Sun, fun, and sand only guarantee one thing, unwanted visitors. Stella learned long ago to never befriend anyone visiting the beach. They're here; then they're gone, drifting in and out as the tide ebbs and flows. She vowed to never connect with anyone, vacationing in Virginia Beach, - until spring break. Stefan changed everything.
Stefan Sterling lives life never knowing where he will end up next. Bouncing from one Military base to another has hampered his ability to connect to those around him. That's what happens when your father is a high-ranking officer in the military. Raised in a world of discipline, control, and strangers, Stefan never expected to find anyone he'd want to be close to...let alone love.
A family curse verses a loving abnormality promises to keep Stella and Stefan on their toes. Was it an accident or could it be destiny? Will they be able to survive their families? And, is there ever a time when you can fully let go of the person who awoke your soul?
A story of love, sacrifice, and growing up before it's time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket