Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fics turned Paperback and Beauty Products I adore

It's exciting when I hear that one of my favorite fics will be published. Even if I don't plan on ever doing a re-read of a favorite fic of mine I still would like to own a paperback or hardback copy of ALL of my favorite fics.  If you are interested in finding published fics you can click here  to find all the published fandom you need.

I have three beauty product recs tonight. 

MAC plushglass lipgloss in "Nice Buzz"
I cant say enough about this lip gloss. It makes a fantastic nude lip and goes great with a smoky eye or the natural look. It doesn't have a superb stay factor but the look, feel and hard to find color make this product well worth my $13 bucks. You can find it at any MAC counter.

Redken Blonde Glam Pure Pearl Conditioner
I've had a hard time getting my fingers through my hair, after shampooing, for the longest time now. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to run out of my favorite products and waste money on crap that claims to be amazing but just doesn't work. This Redken product is ideal if you're a blonde with medium to long hair. It only takes a nickel size spot to slide your fingers through after washing.  If you aren't a blonde, no fear, Biolage hydrating conditioner is remarkable and will give you the same silky results for around the same price of $18.00. 

Almay liquid eyeliner in black noir
This eyeliner is so amazing that I would put a guarantee on it myself.  If you prefer a dark, shiny, liquid eyeliner, that doesn't smudge and stays put from morning 'til night, then you've found your ideal product in Almay's black noir liquid eyeliner. For three years I have applied this product at 7:30 am and it stays put until I remove it before bed. I love it. Do yourself a favor and skip the $32.00 designer liquid liners and shell out a sweet $8.00 for this one at any Wal-mart, Target, CVS or Walgreens instead. It is superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket